The following list is an abbreviated version of the Restrictive Covenants for Whisper Meadow First Subdivision. This list is provided only as a convenience and does not include every element of the covenants. Please refer to the recorded Restrictive Covenants for Whisper Meadow Subdivision (link below) for the complete information.
- All buildings, plantings, fences, and other structures must be approved by an Architectural Control Committee
- One story single family dwellings shall have a minimum of 1,700 sq. ft.
- Two story single family dwellings shall have a minimum of 2,000 sq. ft.
- Zero lot line units shall have a minimum of 1,400 sq. ft.
- No dwelling shall be more than two stories in height
- All dwellings shall have at least a two car garage, but no more than a three car garage, except a four car garage can be permitted with certain restrictions
- Single family lots shall have a 25 foot minimum front yard setback and a 10 foot minimum side yard setback
- All dwellings shall be constructed with a basement or crawl space under at least 70% of the heated ground area
- Roofs shall have a minimum pitch of 6/12
- No three-tab shingles are permitted. All roofs shall have architectural shingles, wood shakes, or tile roofs
- Front yards must be sodded. Side and rear yards must be seeded or sodded
- At least two trees of at least 2 inches in diameter must be planted in each front yard
- All lots must have a front yard light. Lots contiguous to any lake must also have a rear yard light
- Any accessory building must have the same shingles and siding as the main dwelling on that lot
- No satellite dishes larger than 24 inches in diameter shall be allowed
- No above ground swimming pools shall be allowed
- No chain link fences shall be allowed
- Fences shall not be taller than 6 feet
- Fences on lake lots shall be of tubular ornamental metal design, no taller than 4 feet, and located no closer than 25 feet from rear lot line
- Commons area designated as Limited Access Area may be used only by the owners of lots contiguous to that lake
- No docks may be constructed or placed in or adjacent to any lake
- No personal watercraft or boats longer than 14 feet shall be permitted on any lake
- The owner of a lot contiguous to any lake shall be responsible for maintenance of the commons area property from the rear lot line of such lot to the waters edge
- No kennels, outdoor dog runs, or similar structure may be kept on any lot
- No trucks, boats, or recreational vehicles shall be parked outside for more than 24 hours
- All property owners shall provide off-street parking in a garage or on a paved driveway for all vehicles they own
Click here to download a printable version of this information
Click here to download the full recorded legal covenants for Phase I
Click here to download the full recorded legal covenants for Phase II